“It was very straightforward”
“Simple to use and understand”
This course is designed to train the learner on the theories of behaviour change and the application of key skills related to behaviour change.
By the end of the course, the student will have a solid grasp of behaviour change techniques and the theories behind behaviour change.
The following topics are covered:
- The theory behind behaviour change techniques
- The range of approaches
- The negative effects of lifestyle habits
- The humanistic approach to giving advice
- Referring to specialists
The following modules are delivered:
- Learning Goals
- Scene Setting
- The humanistic approach
- Putting Interventions into Practice
- The Competence Framework
* Content pinned with levels 1 and 2 of the framework.
Click the Read More button above for more info on:
- Target Audience
- Entry Requirements